Combining the science of DNA with history and grandparental names, we interpret and present a personalised account with origins as far as 1,200 years ago to the present day.
We interpret the DNA results and present an elegant publication in either digital or softcover format:
- An introduction to the use of DNA in family history
- A visual map of the migration routes from earliest times and locations to the current concentration of your DNA
- A narrative of the make up and some history related to your DNA signature
- What this means to you and your family names
- Name and DNA signature matches to others with the same or similar signature – thus opening new connections to potential family on a global scale
- Connections and data are anonymous and secure until changed by you